As your vehicle gets older it demands more from the transmission fluid, which often causes the fluid to shear. When the transmission fluid begins to degrade, oxidation occurs, which leads to rough shifting, slipping and increased temperature. As a result of the increased temperature the rubber seals and gaskets inside the transmission will begin to harden and may create leaks.
Slick 50® Recharged High Mileage Automatic Transmission Treatment is specially formulated with additional additives for vehicles over 75,000 miles to restore and protect your vehicles performance. Slick 50® Recharged Automatic Transmission Treatment helps to extend your vehicle’s transmission life.
Available Size: 15 FL. OZ. (444 mL) bottle
Recharged High Mileage Automatic Transmission Treatment
Slick 50® Recharged Automatic Transmission Treatment helps to extend your vehicle’s transmission life:
- HELPS PREVENT LEAKS Keeps seals and gaskets soft and pliable to prevent transmission leaks
- HELPS ELIMINATE SHUDDER Helps eliminate the vibrations that are transmitted to the driveline from the faulty clutch-torque relationship
- RESTORES ATF (Automatic Transmission Fluid) Increases viscosity and replenishes the degraded additives
Shake well before use.
Always check and follow owner manual’s automatic transmission fluid specifications, compatibilities and procedures.
- Keep product above 55°F
- Engine should be “warm” and running before and during application.
- SLICK 50® Recharged High Mileage Automatic Transmission Treatment has a “dripless” gel consistency. Place a funnel into the transmission dipstick tube for easier filling.
NOTE: Application time may take up to 10 minutes
Add only one container of SLICK 50® Recharged High Mileage Transmission Treatment to normal size automatic transmissions. Do not overfill. After adding treatment, continue to maintain your vehicle’s automatic transmission fluid according to manufacturer’s instructions.
FOR OPTIMAL RESULTS:
Use at least every 30,000 miles.
NOT SAFE FOR USE IN:
- Continuously variable transmissions (CVTs)
- Dual-clutch transmissions
Store and transport in a closed and upright position.